Coast Hooks are real stones on copper posts, securely mounted on beautiful solid hardwood back plates. The stones are gently rounded through years of rolling in the ocean. They are carefully selected from rivers and beaches all over New England and are used in many practical and decorative ways:
• In entries as hooks and racks for hanging coats, hats, scarves, umbrellas, etc.
• Near showers and bathtubs as robe and shower hooks
• In bedrooms and walk-in closets for hanging clothes
• In bathrooms and kitchens as holders for hand and dish towels
• For window treatments such as swags, tiebacks and curtain rod holders
• As door handles and even outdoors near pools and spas
• As tasteful and versatile gifts that provide a natural accent to any decor
Coast Hooks are mounted easily, solidly and invisibly with hardware provided. Safer than conventional racks or hooks, with no points or sharp edges – they are people-friendly and do not distort hung items.
Back plates for Coast Hooks Singles are 5″ high and 2.5″ wide.